Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Review: Beautiful Bombshell by Christina Lauren (Beautiful Bastard, #2.5)



Summary
(from goodreads)



In this new novella, the gentlemen from Beautiful Bastard, Beautiful Stranger, and Beautiful Player are out for a wild night on The Strip. 

When Max, Henry, and Will steal Bennett away for a weekend of shenanigans and strippers in Vegas, the first stop of the night doesn't go at all as planned. With their scheme for a Guys Weekend completely derailed anyway, Max and Bennett begin to play a wild game of stealth and secrecy in order to have their bombshells all over Sin City.








Read from: August 4 to August 5, 2015
Read on: Ereader


Review:


So this novella was interesting, but I was not in love with it. I felt like they wanted to put so much stuff in the same book and it was really too much stuff for the length of this novella.

I felt that perhaps, they should have done a novella for Bennett and one for Max or just make it longer. Heck, I wouldn't mind 50-100 pages more if it meant like everything wasn't so confusing.

But I still liked it and I'm still glad that I read it because it was funny and sexy too. So what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas? I don't know, but either way, it's a bachelor party that none of the guys are about to forget.

Also, I was kind of bummed that Henry was there, but at the same time, not really. I felt like he popped from time to time. Even when he was there, I just felt like he was pushed out of the picture to talk more about Bennett, Max and Will.

But if you read that series, it could be good to read the novellas to give you some insight that may explain certain things in the following books.

No comments:

Post a Comment