Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday: Latest Book Haul








Bought

Jay Crownover
Asa

Sophie Jordan
All the Ways to Ruin a Rogue

So I went to Chapters Friday and I wasn't supposed to buy books, but of course, that didn't happen. So I first saw Asa and I was like, I have the ebook, but I need it in paperback, so in two seconds, the book was in my hands.

Then, I walked around and saw Sophie Jordan's latest book and I thought... I finally can read it so it quickly was taken off the shelf.

So before I changed my mind because I didn't have the money really, I went to pay and added two new books to my book collection.

ARC Gifted & Signed

Jay Crownover
Better When He's Brave

So Jay and Melissa Shank had a giveaway on the facebook page and I participated without really thinking that I could win. I was just happy to spread my love for her books. Imagine my surprise when the next day, I saw that I had won the ARC.

I was jumping and screaming and I had to tell my friends hahaha I received last Thursday and a new surprise when I saw all the swag that was included with the book. So thank you Jay and Melissa for this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment