Thursday, August 6, 2015

Review: Beautiful Beginning by Christina Lauren (Beautiful Bastard, #3.5)




Summary
(from goodreads)



The Beautiful Bastard series continues in this new novella back when not being able to stand each other also meant not being able to keep their hands of each other, neither Bennett nor Chloe could have seen this day coming.

An exasperated bride who just wants to elope. A determined groom whose only focus is getting to the wedding night. And of course a whole lot of name calling. 









Read on: August 6, 2015
Read on: Ereader


Review:



This novella was interesting, but seriously, some of the things in there were just getting old. I wanted to read about Bennett and Chloe's wedding, but as I started to read this, I just wanted to arrive to the end because both of them were getting on my nerves.

I thank God for their friends and families who kept me entertained when these two were just making me want to slap them a few times.

I'm still glad these two had each other because they do fit together, but really, at some point, I was like... Fine, we get it, you like to yell at each other as foreplay, but really, this is getting old.

Also, everything that seemed that could go wrong, did go wrong and I was like... Is that even possible that so many things could go wrong for only one wedding? It was entertaining, but I wasn't feeling like it seemed realistic.

So I gave a lot of negative, but really, towards the end, I was smiling genuinely as things started to settle down a little and the end is really Bennett/Chloe worthy hahaha.


So that's why only 3 stars, but I still think that you need to read this just to have the full effect of the Bastard Series and see some updates from all our Beautiful People :)

No comments:

Post a Comment