Sunday, January 1, 2017

Recap of December's Reading Pile




Ohhh my December reading pile was a good one. I thought I wouldn't get to complete my reading challenge, but I don't know what happened, but my reading crave came back and I read over 23 books. I'm kind of happy about it. I hope it continues for 2017.

So what did I read these past month? Just check the list below :)




ebook:
Womanizer by Katy Evans (eARC) [review]
Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies
Short Stories from Hogwarts of Power, Politics and Pesky Poltergeists
Hogwarts: An Incomplete and Unreliable Guide
Shattered Glass by Maria V. Snyder
Archie's Summer Splash by Dan Parent
Only, Always, Forever by Laura Kaye [review]
Safe Bet by Monica Murphy (eARC)
Retreat by Jay Crownover [review]
One Night by Monica Murphy [review]

Physical Copy:
Seki by Aude Vidal-Lessard
Beautiful Secret by Christina Lauren
Beautiful Boss by Christina Lauren
Hard as You Can by Laura Kaye
Hard to Hold on To by Laura Kaye
Hard to Come By by Laura Kaye
Hard to be Good by Laura Kaye
Hard to Let Go by Laura Kaye
Hard as Steel by Laura Kaye
Hard Ever After by Laura Kaye
Poison or Protect by Gail Carriger
Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling
More than Exes by Elizabeth Briggs

No comments:

Post a Comment