Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Monday: Latest Book Haul (belated)






Bought on amazon.ca

Sophie Jordan
Reign of Shadows
An Heiress for All Seasons

Laura Kaye
Hard as It Gets
Hard as You Can
Hard to Come By
Hard to Let Go

Sophie Jordan & Tessa Bailey
Off Base

Jennifer L. Armentrout
Cursed

So I need to buy more books for the event so I went for amazon.ca to be sure I would get these books on time.

Bought or Received at Apollycon

Suzanne Young
Hotel Ruby

Laura Kaye
Hard to Hold On To
Hard to be Good
Hard Ever After
Hard as Steel
Hearts in Darkness
Love in the Light

Nichole Chase
Suddenly Royal

Gena Showalter
The Closer You Come

Rachel Harris
Taste the Heat
Seven Day Fiancé
Accidentally Married on Purpose
You're Still the One

Marissa Clarke
Neighbors with Benefits
Chance of a Lifetime

Cora Carmack
Inspire

Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Power

Wendy Higgins
The Great Hunt

Amy Talkington
Liv, Forever

Linda Goodnight
The Memory House

So some books that i had to buy there but being a VIR, we get to received some books too and that made me very happy :)

Sent by a friend who got the books signed

Victoria Aveyard
Cruel Crown
Glass Sword

Toni Aleo
Taking Shots
Trying to Score
Empty Net

Kelly is the amazing person who got me these books signed at two different events she attended. I'm really grateful that she did and hope I can re-pay her in the same way soon :)

ARC received at Apollycon

Sophie Jordan
All Chained Up (signed)

Rachel Harris
The Natural History of Us (signed)

Laura Kaye
Ride Hard (signed)

Suzanne Young
The Epidemic (signed)
The Epidemic (for a giveaway soon:))

Rachel Vincent
The Flame Never Dies (signed)

Deb Caletti
Essential Maps for the Lost

Brianna Baker & F. Bowman Hastie III
Little White Lies

Some of these ARCs were given if you bought a book from the authors, some were in my VIR goodie bag and some were given to me by the authors themselves making me a very happy girl.

Ordered on Author's site

Jamie McGuire
Beautiful Burn (signed)

So I decided to buy the last book of the series on the author's site so I could get it signed since I don't know the chances that I will see her again.




So this is a huge book haul and yes, we are Tuesday, but I was so tired last night so I wasn't up to it. Now, you can see there were a lot of books bought and I don't think I'll have a book haul for a while. But these make up for all the book hauls I won't be having lol

No comments:

Post a Comment