Sunday, January 3, 2016

My Year in Books 2015





First part of this post is the list of the books I read in December 2015.



Ereader/iPhone/Digital copies/Online:
All In by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Thicker than Water by Brigid Kemmerer
Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Built by Jay Crownover
Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder
The One and Only by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Prophecy of Shadows by Michelle Madow
Unforgiven by Lauren Kate

Physical Copy:
Triple Moon by Melissa de la Cruz


The next part is a recap of my whole year in books. So I had set my goodreads challenge to a 100 books read for 2015 and I exceeded it.



Now, I won't be making a list of all the books I read because that would be a lot of books to add, but I'll just make a quick summary of it all.

My ratings for my 183 books were the following:

- 8 were rated 5 stars
- 2 were rated 4.75 stars
- 37 were rated 4.5 stars
- 5 were rated 4.25
- 91 were rated 4 stars
- 1 was rated 3.8 stars
- 17 were rated 3.75 stars
- 13 were rated 3.5 stars
- 4 were rated 3 stars
- 1 was rated 2.75 stars
- 2 were rated 2.5 stars
- 2 were rated 2 stars

According to Goodreads, the longest book I read was Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout and the shortest would Zeke's Letter to Allie by Julie Kagawa.


Shall we do some Top 5? Yes? Okay, let's do a few:

Top 5 of most read authors
(well, chosen by you know... the number of books I read of them this year lol)

1. Jennifer L. Armentrout - 30 books
2. Abbi Glines - 16 books
3. Jay Crownover - 11 books
4. Cassandra Clare - 11 books (more like novellas)
5. Brigid Kemmerer - 9 books

Top 5 favourite authors read
(chosen among all the books read)

1. Jennifer L. Armentrout
2. Cassandra Clare
3. Jay Crownover
4. Richelle Mead
5. Julie Kagawa

Top 5 new authors
(chosen among the authors I discovered this year)

1. Jay Crownover
2. Abbi Glines
3. Alice Clayton
4. Christina Lauren
5. Brigid Kemmerer

Top 5 series I finished
(chosen among only the book where a series was finished)

1. Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
2. Marked Men by Jay Crownover
3. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
4. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
5. Elementals by Brigid Kemmerer

Top 5 Book Boyfriends
(chosen among all the books I read in 2015)

1. Deamon Black (Lux series)
2. Adrian Ivashkov (Bloodlines series)
3. Kaidan Rowe (The Sweet Evil Trilogy)
4. Zeb Fuller (Saints of Denver series)
5. Seth Diodoros (Titan trilogy)

Top 5 favourite books
(chosen from the 5 stars rated books)

1. Oblivion - Jennifer L. Armentrout
2. The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
3. Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins
4. Take Me On by Katie McGarry
5. Better When He's Brave by Jay Crownover


So that would conclude this book recap of 2015. But stay tune because my 2016 resolutions post will be up sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment