Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Monday: Latest Book Haul (belated)









Bought

Jennifer L. Armentrout
Every Last Breath

So I wanted my covers to match and when I learned the cover had changed, I was bummed but that was life, but miracle, somewhere in the world, the cover matched the others and I couldn't resist and ordered it. I received it a few weeks ago and I was so thrilled.

Alice Clayton
Mai Tai'd Up
Last Call

Went to Chapters even if I shouldn't have and ended up there and decided to buy the last two books of the series that I didn't have. I have yet to read them, but I'm sure they will be as entertaining as the others.

Alice Clayton
The Unidentified Redhead
The Redhead Plays Her Hand

Helena Hunting
Clipped Wings
Ink Armour

Amanda Hocking
Frostbite

Lauren DeStefano
Sever

Gail Carriger
Curtsies & Conspiracies

Alyson Noël
Shadowland

Evil bookoutlet. Yes, it is from there that I got all of these books. Some were purchased for the book event I'm attending on September 12 in Montreal and others simply to try to finish series I already started (though I will be honest and tell you that I haven't started reading some of those series lol). So yea, that's a lot. 


Bought Signed

Veronica Roth
Allegiant

Rachel Hawthorne
Moonlight
Full Moon
Dark of the Moon

Rosemary Clement-Moore
Spirit and Dust

The first one I bought on Blue Cycle. The shipping wasn't too high and I gave in even if I shouldn't have, but what is done is done. I think I might give away my other copy of the book along with Insurgent. We'll see... We'll see.

The others were bought on bookoutlet.ca. This site is a drug for me and I should stop going on there. So I couldn't resist and bought the last book of the duology of the Goodnight Family and re-bought (yes, I already owned the other three books) because they were signed and the chances of meeting the author seemed so slim. So if my friend Nancy doesn't end up with my other books, I might give them away too.


Gifted & Signed

Jamie McGuire
Beautiful Sacrifice

I have to thank again Kris for getting me this book signed. And not only did she get it signed, but this was a copy she owned and gave it to me. She's such a nice girl and I really hope to be able to retun the favor really soon :D


Gifted

Monica Murphy
One Week Girlfriend
Second Chance Girlfriend
Four Years Later

Thank you to my friend Nancy for these books. She had others signed so she gave me those. I just need to get myself the third book and I'll be able to enjoy this series. Thank you again Nancy :)




So, this was supposed to be posted like last week at least, but I didn't get around to do it because I was busy at work and then I got home and actually fell asleep so It wasn't done. 

Next week, more books will be added. Received some after I did this post and more will be added after my book event of Saturday :) See you next Monday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment