Monday, April 12, 2021

Just an update about me, the blog, etc...

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all doing okay and are staying safe.

I haven't worked much on my blog in the past year and if I am honest, it's probably closer to two years and I want to apologize. Besides the occasional reviews and posts, I have mostly been more active on my instagram than anywhere else.

I am working on trying to find myself more active on my blog and I hope that for the rest of 2021, I will be able to add more posts whether they are for releases, reviews, excerpts, etc.

My reading slump has been quite active too so that didn't help, but I'm working on trying to get myself out of it too.

Reading and books always made me happy in the past and I want to get this feeling back into my life so I'm working on myself to find back my happy place.

I mostly feel like I'm writing this post for me to remind myself how this used to make me so much happy and even if I have glimpses from it from new book releases, it's not like it used to be and I miss it so much.

So I hope 2021 will be the year that I can get back in it and find back what I lost and if not that, to find a new way to enjoy my favorite pasttime.

Have a nice day everyone and stay safe!

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment