Monday, April 4, 2016

Monday: Latest Book Haul







Bought on amazon.com & signed

Anna Todd
After
After We Collided
After We Fell
After Ever Happy
Before

Christina Lauren
Wicked Sexy Liar

Rachel Hollis
Smart Girl


So this order was for an event that I couldn't attend, but my friend Jamie was so sweet and agreed to get them signed and I'm sooooo grateful to her. So again THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Jamie :) You should totally check out hers and friend's blog: A Pair of Okies





Bought at Indigo or on Indigo.ca

Cassandra Clare
Lady Midnight

James Patterson
The Paris Mysteries

Rachel Caine
Midnight Bites

Sophie Jordan
All Chained Up

Katie McGarry
Walk the Edge

C.C. Hunter
Unspoken


Some were from the site and others when I entered the store and couldn't resist adding more books to my already long list lol



Bought at bookoutlet.ca

Melissa de la Cruz
Frozen
Stolen

Sophie Jordan
How to Lose a Brid in One Night

Catherine Fisher
Sapphique

Stephanie Perkins & al.
My True Love Gave To Me

So one day I saw Sapphique on it and I jump on it because I couldn't find it anywhere in hardcover so I of course continued to search the site and ended up buying 4 more books.




So I didn't have one in quite a while and I don't know when will be the next one, but enjoy this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment